How to Redeem your Patient Access Card
- Download and print your savings card by clicking on the button below:
- When you fill your Rx, show this savings card to the pharmacist and receive your instant discount. Ask the pharmacist to process your insurance first and this rebate second.
- Keep this savings card with you for future refills. The card is valid for 12 uses.
All eligible patients receive savings. Please see eligibility terms below.
- This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other federal or state health care programs. This offer is not valid in Massachusetts or Minnesota or where otherwise prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted.
- Offer good only in the USA at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
- This coupon may be used up to 12 times.
- EPI Health reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- The selling, purchasing, trading or counterfeiting of this coupon is prohibited by law.
- Offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, or similar offer. Coupon has no cash value. No cash back.
- Patients understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth here.